Aims & Scope
This timely new journal is a response to the rising incidence of chronic respiratory diseases worldwide. It will publish high quality research papers and original articles that have immediate relevance to clinical practice and its multi-disciplinary perspective reflects the nature of modern treatment. The journal will provide a high quality, multi-disciplinary focus for the publication of original papers, reviews and commentary in the broad area of chronic respiratory disease, particularly its treatment and management.
Topics to be covered include:
- chronic disease areas such as COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- respiratory failure, bronchiectasis and obstructive sleep apnoea
The content of published articles may include mechanisms of disease but more emphasis will be placed on the assessment and delivery of patient care.
Chronic Respiratory Disease will be of interest to:
- Respiratory and pulmonary disease specialists
- Clinical practitioners in both hospital and community settings
- Respiratory and physical therapists
- Rehabilitation and care co-ordinators